Wednesday, February 17, 2010

researched argument essay

After researching Biomass energy , I feel I have learned enough to side with it. I have discovered the many negative and positive aspects to biomass energy. Although at this point there is not a easy method to replace all coal power to one form of biomass, I believe in the future we will be able to make the biomass fuel source more efficient and environmentally friendly. The future of biomass would include a movement toward using waste products as fuel source eliminating the problem of storing waste and finding a large scale fuel source. Some of the negative aspects that I will address was the failure of the ethanol based fuel sources. I will talk about how the research that was done to produce these ethanol based fuels only added to the knowledge base that is used to discover and develop new fuel sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment